Houzz Logo Print
houzzukpolls

How many of your home improvement projects are DIY?

HouzzUK Polls
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7
Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

On Houzz we often talk about DIY ideas. And now it's time to find out if you actually try them out, or just watch the pretty pictures! How many of your home ideas are DIY projects? Vote and share photos with the community!

100%
90%
80%
70%
60%
50%
40%
30%
20%
10%

Комментарии: 10

• PRO
    Smart Interiors Of Stockton Heath

if a job is worth doing, then its worth doing it yourself!

• Jane Bateman

If you can't afford to get someone in to do it, do it yourself unless you'd die!

• Jayk

Where is the "None" option? I have neither the skills or the motivation for DIY. I once redecorated an Edwardian semi-detached from top to bottom, inside and out. I stripped the exterior paint to the wood and applied countless coats over several months. Never again.

• nisiadg
    I upholstered and painted my ikea bed when we moved..still need to add mustard yellow buttons to it though :)
  • PRO
    Cambium Floors

all of them.

• Kittihawke
    Love reading about them but with young kids I just don't have the energy once they're in bed. And there's all the day to day stuff that needs doing while they are at school. Maybe I'll buckle down and create something worthwhile on the next midterm. I really enjoyed sanding down and repainting a garden bench we had.
  • PRO
    Richard Gill Architects

We all do this, it's part of life

• PRO
    ITFITZ

if it is a job you can do, it is a job worth doing!

• PRO
    Will design

regular DIY projects iti do