Houzz Logo Print
ocean_clarke

What's your most useful kitchen appliance?

Ocean Clarke
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7
Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

In love with your kettle? Can't be separated from your blender?

Let us know which kitchen appliance you couldn't live without below - and why!

Country Kitchen · Еще

Kettle
Toaster
Blender
Mircowave
Slow cooker
Dishwasher
Coffee machine
Other - let us know!

Комментарии: 24

• PRO
    Intone Designs ltd

It's got to be the Coffee machine!

• PRO
    Amber Jeavons Ltd

Hello Ocean,

Yes indeed... For me too, it's the coffee machine.. Mine starts bubbling away at 7.30am on the dot with programmable settings.. A must! So I wake up to the smell of a fresh brew! : ))

• Ocean Clarke
    I had to go ahead and add it - you're so right, I'd be completely lost without mine!
  • Stephen Edwards

Dishwasher for me too

• lisa77226
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

I don't even own a dishwasher! The coffee machine gets good use but the most 'useful' is my food processor, that is used 5-6 times a week. I love coffee but I swear I use my food processor more frequently! Maybe I'm buying too much coffee when out..... :)

• Ocean Clarke
    Автор

I have to say, I do rely on my food processor a lot, too @lisa77226.

I did actually see an advert this morning for a mini blender that crushes ice, grounds coffee beans, whips cream and mixes cocktails ;)

Surely the food processor deserves the top position?

• hounoc

We've only had a dishwasher for one week and it has transformed our lives! Literally saved us at least 30mins per day as well as creating a calmer, cleaner environment for the post dinner cup of tea - no more looking at filthy dishes. The kettle's a workhorse, the toaster's nice, the blender; occasionally useful, the coffee-machine a lovely luxury. But the dishwasher is the only one on that list that's guaranteed to change your life.

• PRO
    Stephen Graver

For us at Stephen Graver Ltd, our Wolf Coffee machine has to be the most important appliance in our studio for our clients to enjoy a speciality coffee whilst looking around our stunning lifestyle space

http://www.stephengraver.com/

• gilliifer

Kettle, but dishwasher a close second

• PRO
    Shalford Interiors

Dishwasher....time saver

• User

how can you manage without coffee...!

• devitt321
    Hot water tap, get rid of kettle!
  • iheaton
    My breadmaker!
  • Deb
    Has to be the thermomix for me. I use it for baking and for making dinner. It is so useful!
  • Angie
    My top appliance is our electric pressure cooker. Set it for how long to cook (not long!) turn on and leave it to it. No watching to turn it down once up to pressure. And so quick for vegetables which I cook in it daily. Worth every penh we spent on it a number of years ago.
    Wouldn't be without the dishwasher however.
    Angie
  • Dundrum 16
    Moved into a rental without a dishwasher while I build a house - got agreement from landlord to let me move washing machine to garage and install dishwasher. Worth every penny! Tidy kitchen, sparkling dishes. Wouldn't be without it. (Bought cheap Beko model because I'm leaving it here, must say I'm impressed).
  • Angela
    My boiling hot tap! ! !
  • PRO
    Sherborne Kitchens Limited

Could Not live without my Coffee Machine

• PRO
    Pamela Langbridge Curtains and Upholstery

Its really my Aga just love the warmth and its ready to cook otherwise the dishwasher for me

• nadra

+1 for the boiling tap! and dishwasher is pretty much tied for most vital appliance ..

• Tellewrig

Definitely my thermomix! It can make coffee, cook dinner, bake cakes & bread, even self-washes :) fantastic

• Holly Grand
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 3

Can't imagine my kitchen without a coffee machine. Morning coffee is the best start of the day, I can drink three cups a day. I have found one under 200$ and it's perfect for one cup (I am the only one who drinks coffee here): https://mykitchenadvisor.com/best-espresso-machine-under-300/ I prefer the ones that heat milk by themselves, without manual control.

• Lynn Baba
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 3

Instant Pot, or other electric pressure cooker, should be on the list.