Houzz Logo Print
caleb_brown46

Need help with color choices

Caleb Brown
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7
Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

Hey everyone. I need some advice on color choices for my first house! The living area in the picture below is being totally rehabbed. There will be hardwood flooring, and a new kitchen with wood stained cabinets. The floor plan will still be open as is, but the cabinets will be all along the back wall and a little up the left wall. There will also be an Island in the kitchen. Any idea on what colors you would choose for the walls, cabinets, and hardwood floors? I was originally going with grey walls, a medium color hardwood, and white cabinets - however white cabinets were too much extra. So now I have to choose a wood stain color and I guess I should reconsider the walls and floor colors. .

Thanks for the help!

Комментарии: 7

• Caleb Brown
    Автор

Wow these are all gorgeous. One of the first two could work great with what i am going for. Thank you!

• Caleb Brown
    Автор
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

Do you have the color name/type/brand of the wall paint in the top two?

• PRO
    Decker Cabinets

Hi,

This phase of the project can be very exciting and stressful all at the same time.

I wanted to show you this photo because it pulls several colors together all at the same time.

The floors are a reclaimed wood with light and dark colors with clear dull finish. The cabinets are a rustic alder with a medium tone colored stain with a hint of cherry in it. I hope you like it!

If you would like to see more photos of this kitchen look at our profile on Houzz.

• PRO
    Design Connection, Inc.

Hi,

The first photo was painted with Sherwin Williams 7023 Requisite Gray

The second photo's paint color is SW7658 Gray Clouds

• er612

What a great house! If you paint the walls grey, make sure it is very light (especially with stained cabinets). This floor (width and color) would look great in your house.

• Caleb Brown
    Автор

@er612 I am not partial to any color - just want everything to look good and match. With a floor like that what color would you paint the walls and stain the cabinets?