Houzz Logo Print
lisag0701

Do these chairs and this table work together?

Lisa Gelman
Год(а)/Лет назад: 11
Do these chairs and this table work together? I brought the base in espresso with 48" glass table top. I need to put 5 chairs around it so they cannot be to big.

Комментарии: 11

• Lisa Gelman
    Автор
    This is the lamp I like for above the table. This might help the discussion.
  • curacaoblue
    I can see the light with the table but not the chair. The chair is too rustic
  • PRO
    Crescent Plumbing Supply Co.
    I agree with the above comments. The table calls for a sleeker chair.
  • User
    I think something like these from West Elm would be nice. The chairs are 19 inches wide. I have 4 chairs from west elm that are 18 inches wide around a 48 inch glass top table. I think even with the extra inch of width you should be ok with 5 chairs around that size table.

http://www.westelm.com/products/porter-upholstered-dining-chairs-g262/?pkey=cdining-chairs-seating&cm_src=dining-chairs-seating||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_--_-
  • decoenthusiaste
    I think I'd like these with the table. There are others, but I don't know the budget!
    Tobias Chair, Clear · Еще

Lineas Drum Pendant · Еще
  • User
    If you like the style of the chair suggested by deco (I do), you may want to also look at CB2, West Elm and Restoration Hardware for similar styles.
    I think part of this will also depend on your decor elsewhere in your house. A parsons-type chair will look clean and contemporary with your table but still work with more traditional furnishings, but something like deco's suggestion is great if you are going for a more modern look.
  • K B
    Pyramid Design Group is spot on. That table does not go with those chairs at all. If you want more sleek and modern keep the table and find new chairs at one of the stores previously mentioned. If you want more traditional/rustic/country keep the chairs and ditch the table. Personally, I think the table is great; the chairs less so.
  • Lisa Gelman
    Автор
    Do these chairs work? I agree the others were too country.
  • PRO
    ExclusiveMod Furniture
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
    These
  • PRO
    Sierra Living Concepts Inc
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 9

I agree that the styles clash. A modern or neutral chair design would be more flattering