Houzz Logo Print
cathcairns

Curtains/blinds advice for bi fold door

cathcairns
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7
Hi
Looking for some advice on window dressing for large bi folds doors. There is no a lot of room for curtain stack back but the room does need softening off. Any suggestions welcome

Than an

Комментарии: 9

• Amy Brook

Have you thought about hanging a sheer curtain from the roof/edge of the door like this, a natural sheer linen would look very softening but still remain clean and simple.

Carmel Mid-Century LEED · Еще

• Julie Horobin
    how about voil you can put that on a pole
  • PRO
    Grants Bespoke Blinds and Shutters

Grants have a blinds for every occasion. Please visit our website www.grantsblinds.com or emaiil sales@grantsblinds.com for more information

• PRO
    AlenaCDesign
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

Hello cathcairns, I will suggest to go for Roman blinds and place them on outer wall above frame.

Bi-fold doors open the bulthaup kitchen into the garden of this London Town Hous · Еще

Art&deco · Еще

• rusrat61
    How about fitting a corded Metropole (have a mooch online) above the window recess? Dress this with a single voile curtain with a wave heading, stacked to the left hand side of the large bifolds. A modern and simple look which would soften the space without blocking out too much light.
  • hesmywatermelon
    I'd go for a thin voile/sheer floaty curtain on a rail or track that is fixed to the ceiling!
  • PRO
    GNTS Decor

If you decide to go for curtains, have a look at https://curtainringclips.co.uk/ for clips, hooks or tiebacks to soften the look of the room.

• Carolina
    Fabulous looking room! Love the doors! I would hold off on deciding whether you need something on the windows to soften the room. First have your furniture in place, perhaps go for a larger rug. And with the walls finished, some art and all your furniture in place you might decide it's just perfect as is. I think that the current unfinished state makes it look 'colder' then it is.