Houzz Logo Print
jcallaha08

Need help with Breakfast Nook

jcallaha08
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7
The breakfast nook just isn't working. I'm not sure what type of chairs to get for this table or if the table is too big. I used to have a white ikea tulip table there but switched it for this one we had in another room. Also unsure of the curtains and the ugly blinds on the window what to replace those with. Both side of the book are doors, one to laundry room one sliding glass to back yard. Also debating getting rid of banquette bench even though it's pretty comfortable. I would appreciate any help and suggestions, thanks!

Комментарии: 3

• S99

I think I agree, table is a bit big for the space. How about a long rectangular wood table with chairs or some type of bench? The bench running along that window...

• S99
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

Just an idea! It might go with your white/grey color scheme and maybe regular chairs for other side of table if you don't want 2 benches...

jcallaha08 поблагодарил(а): S99
  • PRO
    Leslie May Designs

In one of my projects, I had a breakfast nook with a round table too! That table you have in your pictures does look like it might be a little too big for that bench. Maybe if you find a bench that matched the size of the table or vice versa, it would work better for the room. I'll attach a picture of how I went about the breakfast nook for my Connecticut project. Hope this helps!

jcallaha08 поблагодарил(а): Leslie May Designs