Houzz Logo Print
chloenkitty

Would this faucet and sink work

Virginia Mary
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

We are remodeling our basement and putting in a bar. I'd like to get an oil rubbed bronze faucet as it will look great with the backsplash but would it look ok with a stainless sink or do I need a matching sink? Thank you.

Комментарии: 4

• just_terrilynn
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

Yes it will look great! I have recently done an extensive online photo search for the bronze faucet and stainless sink combo and like the look...I'm going for a modern sort of upside down "L" shape in a bronze faucet with ss sink. Go for it!

Virginia Mary поблагодарил(а): just_terrilynn
  • PRO
    Leslie May Designs

Many people have the combination of a oil rubbed bronze faucet with a stainless steel sink in their kitchen! I think it honestly depends on the countertops you have in your kitchen for if it would be the best option or not. If I were you, I would literally just google "oil rubbed bronze faucet with stainless sink" and there are a lot of images that will demonstrate to you what exactly it would look like in coordinance with different countertops and even backsplashes.

Virginia Mary поблагодарил(а): Leslie May Designs
  • Virginia Mary
    Автор

I did that Leslie and I did indeed order the oil rubbed bronze faucet. I especially like it because that color is in the backsplash so it looks fantastic!

• IdaClaire
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

Absolutely! We have an ORB faucet and stainless sink and it looks great IMO. You can sort of get a feel for the look in this pic. Pardon the mess on the counters, including one very naughty Penny who knows she isn't supposed to be there but is standing firm and defiant.

Sponsored