Houzz Logo Print
laura_matthews68

dining chair advice

Laura Matthews
Год(а)/Лет назад: 8
hi there wondering if anybody could advise what dining chairs might go in this room? Our colour scheme is white and grey.i quite like eiffel chairs and the ghost chairs also.

Комментарии: 9

• Laura Matthews
    Автор
    here's the room from another angle
  • Laura Matthews
    Автор
    also really like the tolix chairs in either silver or white
  • minnie101

Tolix are nice but they could be a little cold with the table and I think may work better with wood. Were you after a glam/scandi style? Perhaps some gustavian style chairs just as another option although these particular ones aren't cheap!

• PRO
    Zoe Glencross Fabric & Home

Great room - you might like to upholster your chairs in our upholstery fabric. We have many shades of grey plus some contrasting fabrics. You might like our Slade Stripe in Pebble Grey, Rock Grey or Dew. Alternatively you could contrast your greys with our smart Windmill Wood in Inky Sky on white.

www.zoeglencross.com

• PRO
    Lynsey Jane Designs
    I would recommend the Philip Stark Masters dining chair. Beautiful design that would contrast well with you classic chic lounge interior.
  • Oriolus Oriolus
    I think in that corner either the ghost chairs or something like the above suggestion where you can see through the design would be good. White or clear xx
  • Laura Matthews
    Автор
    or even something like this
  • Oriolus Oriolus
    Yes that's the sort of thing I meant :-)