Houzz Logo Print
djamoua729

Color ideas / wood paneling

djamoua729
Год(а)/Лет назад: 11
Need some color ideas that will look good on wood paneling , I can't stand this cabin look in here.
Thx

Комментарии: 8

• DIAspoton
    a pale sage green or gray/blue on the walls and white vanity and mirror. floor tile squares shouldn't cost much on that sz room and would help a great deal.
  • PRO
    Matt Patterson Custom Homes
    I would paint it creme then glaze it. The darker glaze stays in the channels.
  • djamoua729
    Автор
    Can I get away with keeping the tiles I have now? They are a brownish cream color.
  • DIAspoton
    that's up to you. i suggested it because the current floor looks dark and dingy in the photo. a larger, lighter tile would look fresher.
  • PRO
    Sterling Kitchen & Bath
    I agree, I would change both the floor tile and paint the paneling white. Perhaps use a larger floor tile, maybe a 6x6" or something to make the room less "busy"!
  • djamoua729
    Автор
    I agree! Thank you good people.
  • PRO
    The Home Beautiful
    I say stick with your existing tile. Putting a fresh coat of paint on the wood will bring it back to life. Blue bathrooms are always fresh and how about painting your cabinet and mirror frame a crisp white? If blue isn't your color a classic yellow and white bathroom looks beautiful as well.
    [houzz=
    Oakley Home Builders · Еще
    ]
    [houzz=
    Beach Style Bathroom · Еще
    ]
    [houzz=
    Tudor Addition Master Bath · Еще
    ]
    [houzz=
    Bathroom · Еще
    ]