Addition Building & Design, Inc.
Год(а)/Лет назад: 8

Rustic Kitchen
Contemporary Kitchen

Комментарии: 11

• PRO
    Vibrant Vision

I too like them both. But as a designer I really like the rustic kitchen. Love that fireplace big time.

Addition Building & Design, Inc. поблагодарил(а): Vibrant Vision
  • Alan Tooma

I like both styles but rustic for me. Just so unique and beautiful. Brings the kitchen to life.

Addition Building & Design, Inc. поблагодарил(а): Alan Tooma
  • ecpt

I choose contemporary. The rustic "looks" great -- but I do my own cleaning. And the older I get, the more I see creases, crevices, grout, uneven surfaces, etc.

Addition Building & Design, Inc. поблагодарил(а): ecpt
  • PRO
    Kayylö

I like both and it really depends on what you are going to eat. For example, i will vote for rustic style when I am having poutine baked potato..

Addition Building & Design, Inc. поблагодарил(а): Kayylö
  • User

Either would be great. I chose contemporary because the lighting seems to be better in that one.

Addition Building & Design, Inc. поблагодарил(а): User
  • Jennifer K

Neither. The rustic is dark, heavy and impossible to clean and the contemporary is too bland for my tastes.

Addition Building & Design, Inc. поблагодарил(а): Jennifer K
  • tooky58

I'm with ecpt and jennifer for the stated reasons. i like rustic, but, that one is too much.

Addition Building & Design, Inc. поблагодарил(а): tooky58
  • rouxb

Change out those white cabinets and it is contemporary all the way. Rustic is not my jam.

Addition Building & Design, Inc. поблагодарил(а): rouxb
  • momjk

Another neither. Agree w/ecpt about the cleaning the Rustic. And the Contemporary looks too country with white-painted cabinets, stone floors, stuccoed walls, and rustic beams over doors and on ceiling.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting

Rustic to me always looks clyttered and way too much fiddly cleaning I actually like sort of contempoary, industrial myself. I do mostly very contemporary design so I have to admit it is my comfort zone.