Houzz Logo Print
adastrab

kitchen cabinets

Ada Rose
Год(а)/Лет назад: 8
Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 8

I'm doing some research on cabinets. I want cabinets that are very well constructed, preferably in the US. I want to able to have lots of options for functionality and design. Any suggestions on what manufacturers I should look at? I live in the Midwestern area of the US.

Комментарии: 3

• PRO
    Built Custom Carpentry
    I would recommend considering a custom cabinetmaker. It's often thought that custom is always more expensive than semi custom but that is not true. You get nearly unlimited options and almost always higher quality. A major downside is timing. Custom has to be built after the design so you might be looking at a significant fabrication time.
  • User

We just redid our kitchen with Medalltion cabinets. They seemed to have a very large variety of styles and finishes, sizes, internal workings, etc. So far so good!

• PRO
    Concepts Kitchen & Design

I have always liked the quality of Columbia Cabinets, manufactured in Abbotsford BC, Canada......... They have dealers throught the midwestern US. The Canadian dollars exchange rate should make for pleasant pricing at this time.. You can find them @http://www.columbiacabinets.com/