Houzz Logo Print
goldenfleece74

Minimum opening for sliding doors

goldenfleece74
Год(а)/Лет назад: 8
Hi
Is there a minimum / advised minimum width of opening for sliding doors? I have 2 openings one is 3.6m and the other is 2.7m and I am keen to put in sliding doors rather than bifold. However I don't want them to look silly!!
Many thanks in advance
Adhurst Road · Еще

Комментарии: 5

• PRO
    Sieger® Aluminium Systems

Hi,
    Not at all sliding doors can work in smaller opening too, as everything is made to measure but you might prefer to opt for a slimmer frame ie. in the picture i have attached

I would suggest you come and visit our Showroom though, as we have a lot of different options within our Design Centre and Courtyard Showroom. It's is much easier to get a feel for what you want when you can see them in person. We are based in Amersham, you can arrange a showroom visit by contacting us on 01494 722 882.

• drpepe101
    We've just ordered 3m sliding doors, and we were wondering if they were too big!
  • PRO

Sliding doors look amazing in any size opening! The frames are a lot slimmer to bifolding doors achieving a great contemporary design.

• goldenfleece74
    Автор
    Are you the same company as IQ aluminium?
  • PRO

Hedgehog
    Windows ltd is the name of the fabrication factory for IQ Glass UK and companies
    but we also trade as IQ Aluminium