lauren_wilson4020649

Is this art hung too high

Lauren Wilson
Год(а)/Лет назад: 8
I said yes. My husband insists no.

Комментарии: 9

• printesa

For the size of the art, I would have hanged it a bit lower..it's not bad,,I know many prefer to hang it higher, but I think it would look better a bit lower. Usually, it should be at eye level

• User

Yes. The center should be eye level. 54" above the floor, average.

• PRO
    JudyG Designs

Too high...a consideration, also, is what is going under it.

• PRO
    Transforming Architecture LLC

The piece is a perfect piece for that space, but because of the adjacency to the windows, it is too high. I would move the top edge of the frame to the top edge of the lower windows. This will create a visual line around the room and bring the art closer to eye level. Hope that helps!

• Mark

Yes it is too high. Another thing to think about is are you hanging drapes on these windows ? If you are then this picture will no longer fit in that space. You will need to find another place for it if you decide on drapes.

• PRO
    Get It Together Inc.

Here's a great link with 'calculations' on how high to hang art. Of course, with everything, it's just a guide. I use this all the timeHang Your Pictures At The Correct Height

• PRO
  • Natalie

Hi---

Yes, the art is too high. The center of the art should be anywhere between 57" - 60" from the floor. For a ceiling higher than 8' an inch can be added for every foot. Good Luck!