Houzz Logo Print
aginteriors

Order question

aginteriors
Год(а)/Лет назад: 8
Hello! I just placed an order through your Houzz shop for ET2's E95004-100oi. I wanted to discuss realistic shipping options with you as I need this in hand by end of business on Dec 9th but can find no way on Houzz to contact you privately. ??? 1519-5044-2928-2781
Elements-Flush Mount, Oil Rubbed Bronze · Еще

Комментарии: 8

• PRO
    Mylightingsource

HI thank you for contacting us. Your order has not come thru to us yet. I would be happy to get you a shipping quote for guaranteed delivery by the 9th. What is your zip code?

• PRO
    Griffin Builders Inc.

• PRO
    Griffin Builders Inc.

Wait...you haven't seen the order yet? It was confirmed at 9:12 CST last night. I'd hate to lose another day because of a glitch. Depending on where it ships from, if it went today I might be okay with ground.

• PRO
    Griffin Builders Inc.

Can you update me on status? I realize now that I ordered under aginteriors but messaged from griffinbuildersinc. Sorry for the confusion!

• aginteriors
    Автор

Hi...I still have not been contacted about this order or receive any message that it has shipped. Please help!

• PRO
    Mylightingsource

HI, we received your order over the weekend and sent it to the warehouse today to be processed and shipped. We will have tracking in approx. 2-3 Business days. thanks

• aginteriors
    Автор

Ummm...back to my original message from last Weds evening to which you replied Thursday at 10am. I expressed that I need this light in hand by end of day Weds 12/9. You offered last Thursday to look into expedited shipping options for me. Your message above from 6pm today (5 calendar days later) is the only response I've received and it doesn't at all address my need to expedite shipping. ???

• PRO
    Mylightingsource

We are sorry for the confusion! The cut off time for the warehouse to expedite an order is 12 pm eastern time, so they wouldn't be able to do that until tomorrow which is when you need it! Did you need us to cancel this at this point since it wouldn't be to you by your time frame? We are so sorry that we missed that for you! Let us know.