Houzz Logo Print
leej930

Window treatment Ideas Needed

Jenn
Год(а)/Лет назад: 8
This is my master bedroom and I have no idea what window treatment to use. Any thoughts/advice/ideas are welcome!!

Комментарии: 11

• PRO
    Digital Decora

Have you considered automated shades?

• Jenn
    Автор
    I haven't because i wanted a more homey feel. Do you have any ideas of what kind of automated shades?
  • holly98

Here is an idea.

KH Window Fashions, Inc. · Еще

• PRO
    Atlantis Granite and Marble

selectblinds.com has an assortment of Good Looking roller shades in assorted colors and styles. They come with a shroud to cover the roller parts. Mine look like they were made for my windows. They would look great on these windows. And for very little investment. I love my shades.

• shirlpp

If you want more of a homey(cozy, warmth), feeling, I'd go with curtains that just touch the floor. You can also put up the shades.

• Jillian - Interior design student

Drapery panels with a center section to hide the middle bracket. Add blinds or semi-sheer roman shades underneath. Repeat the shade or blind on the upper window if desired.

• zzmom40
    You can have a plantation shutter made to fit top window that can open and close with a long hook that is supplied when installed.it should match your window trim. Add full dramatic drapes on lower Windows.
  • Jenn
    Автор
    Zzmom40, the look you sent me is exactly what I'd like but what do I do about that window on top? Do I just install shades for that specific window?
  • zzmom40
    Yes you can have a plantation shutter Installed into the upper window that matches your trim color. I think it looks much nicer than just a blind.
  • zzmom40
    If in your budget you can hAve automated silhouettes installed on upper window and manual silhouettes installed on the lower Windows. Silhouettes are what you see on the Windows from my image. Otherwise have a shutter made. Both are wonderful choice.