fflip
Год(а)/Лет назад: 8
What size pool is this?
Free Form Inground Pool · Еще

Комментарии: 9

• PRO
    Fuggetta Contracting Corp.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, we are just getting acclimated to Houzz! With regards to your question, this pool was a 17' x 36' freeform pool with a bench seat in the deep-end and a sun deck in the shallow-end. The depth of this pool is 3.5' to 5.5', which we highly recommend. If you are in the Staten Island area and would like us to come out and give you an estimate, please feel free to contact our office 718-356-2278 or 718-317-POOL. Happy Holidays!!

• fflip
    Автор
    Is this a vinyl lined pool and how wide is the shallow end and how wide is it in the middle?
  • fflip
    Автор
    This is my plan
  • fflip
    Автор
    Why the recommendation on pool depth? I'm a bit afraid that at a finish water height of 5 feet, that it would be to shallow for kids to cannonball and other stuff?
  • PRO

Hello, thank you for your inquiry. We would be happy to have Frank come out and speak with you to answer all of your questions. Please advise your availability. If you don't mind me asking, your design looks great, would you mind sharing which program you used?

• fflip
    Автор
    I think my designer used Google Sketch?
  • PRO

Thank you for the information, we will look into it. Have you already contracted with an inground pool company?

• fflip
    Автор
    I'm not in you're market, aim in Rhode Island, just wondering why you like those dimensions in pool.
  • Robert McFadden
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

I'm a seriously shopping around for a similar design.

we move in this coming week and would love to be able to get it done with some swim time left.

I am in Staten Island on arthurkill rd in tottenville

barring any crazy issues what is the usual time from hole dug to swim time for a pool like this?