Houzz Logo Print
peppermintstick

Almost 10 months without a master bathroom we cannot decide where to p

peppermintstick
Год(а)/Лет назад: 8
We have an almost completely gutted bathroom that is the size 8 x 10 the toilet is in a separate area. We do not want a tub in the bathroom. we just cannot decide on the placement of the walk-in shower or vanity I would like a vanity table in front of the window if possible. Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Комментарии: 6

• peppermintstick
    Автор

thanks, my husband is part carpenter but be are having analysis paralysis and sharing the kids bathroom is getting a little tough.

• PRO
    JAN MOYER

So.......... you demolished a bath with NO plan. And paralysis has lasted for ten months?! Your pictures don't say much other than I don't think you have room for a vanity under the window unless you compromise what could be a great shower.

I'd say remove all the grooming stuff, decorative, curtains etc, get yourself out of it completely, finish the demolish, make the decision to get a great vanity, great shower, and FINISH what you began, or get help to do so. Soon.

• PRO
    Sruthi Naidu Professional Organizer

I think you should leave the vanity where it is. It looks large enough to but a double vanity there. You can make a large 2 person shower on the wall that has been torn out and just have it span the entire back wall. Under the window in too low to put a vanity. After the work is done, it might be a cute place to put a small cabinet for extra linens or a small makeup table and chair

peppermintstick поблагодарил(а): Sruthi Naidu Professional Organizer
  • peppermintstick
    Автор

Jan Moyer, never make assumptions. We had to take out the whirlpool tub that was not working correctly and there was water damage. We did have a couple ideas, but I don't know about you but I'm getting old and would like to do this project right because it will be probably the last time in my lifetime this room gets remodeled. I have been getting some great advice and ideas that is what I was looking for.

• printesa

The shower should be on that back wall. I don't know how much space you have along the window wall, but if you have space for a vanity, you can have it there. For mirror, you can get a hanging mirror. As you can see in these photos, you can either build a half wall to separate the shower from the vanity, or have glass all the way

San Francisco Remodel · Еще

San Lucas Drive · Еще

Ukrainian Village Master Bath · Еще

Courtyard Residence Bath · Еще

Channels Ranch · Еще

peppermintstick поблагодарил(а): printesa