Houzz Logo Print
dahlia_howe

Need flooring suggestions

Dahlia Howe
Год(а)/Лет назад: 8
Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 8

I had water damage in my newer home I must replace the floors. I have never liked the cheap laminate so I want to replace it with something different. I contracted suggest I replace with tile but I like the wood look. HELP.

Комментарии: 4

• PRO
    InterMix Interiors

I have been really happy with the new "wood" porcelain and ceramic floors. They are very durable and the new wood grains are wonderful! Some of them come as large as 5' planks. IF you are sticking with the dark (looks very nice) I believe you will be very happy. I am not a huge fan of laminate unless it is for a kids room or a small scale apartment. I have never liked the sound it has when you walk on it. The new porcelain and ceramic feel more like a stone floor under your feet.

This has a hand scraped feel:)

None of it is real wood but porcelain!

• Dahlia Howe
    Автор

Thank you, can you tell me where I can find these exact tiles.

• PRO
    InterMix Interiors

here are some places:

www.arizonatile.com

www.daltile.com

and type in wood there are quite a few types all have numerous color options they are in porcelain

I am not sure where you are located in the US but another great resource is www.prosource.net they have showrooms with all different manufactures.

• PRO
    Thompson Building Materials & Design Showroom

We have some great porcelain tiles that look and feel like real wood without all the upkeep. Stop by your showroom if you like and we can walk you through some options!