Houzz Logo Print
swa72

entertainment unit size

swa72
Год(а)/Лет назад: 8

We are going to have our 55" TV, which is about 1200mm long wall, mounted with an entertainment unit below.The one I like is about the same length as the TV but I am worried it will look too small as all the ones you see everywhere are longer than the TV

Комментарии: 4

• PRO
    Bang & Olufsen Paddington

Hi Guys!

I would like to know if you have decided on a TV yet?

I would absolutely love to show you the "BeoVision Avant 55". It will absolutely take your breath away. Mounted Flush on to the wall, Cable Free. Netflix and Apple TV built-in. One remote to control the whole home.

And the best thing is... well take a look at the video.

• olldroo

I think that sized TV would be very overpowering in a room, so yes, I would definitely have a much longer entertainment unit. What area are you? I can recommend a very good and reasonably priced place that will make timber unit to your specifications and design.

• swa72
    Автор

Thanks for your opinion, I agree it should be longer but not much about to chose from.

We live in Hobart, Tas.

• olldroo

Oh, sorry swa72 - I'm in Sydney. Check out any furniture manufacturers online though, there are a lot of small businesses making and selling direct and they are much cheaper than the shops.