Houzz Logo Print
skatjie602

Need Floor Plan Design for Unfinished Basement

Leah Owen
Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
We've been in our house for a year now and we're beginning to think about finishing our basement. We have 3 children and really want a great space for games, movies and friends. The basement is 960 square feet. In that space we're hoping to include a nice size family room, a crafting room/spare bedroom, a bathroom (with a tub) and a small "workshop" for my husbands projects (tools, small woodworking, painting). We'd like to use any extra/unused space as storage. I'm having trouble coming up with a good use of space and would love some help/advice. Thanks!!

Комментарии: 4

• PRO
    bespoke design
    I would love to help! If you provide a sketch of the basement layout I can give you some ideas. As you are basically working with a loft space, you will need to plan your storage so it looks like the finished great room you desire and not a garage. Looking forward to seeing the current layout!
    Leah Owen поблагодарил(а): bespoke design
  • suzanne_m
    A sketch with measurements and the location of the stairs, door(s) and windows would help a lot.
    Leah Owen поблагодарил(а): suzanne_m
  • Leah Owen
    Автор
    Oops! Thought I had included this in the original post. Thanks again for looking!
  • Leah Owen
    Автор
    Also, I probably chose the wrong words, but not looking for a "great room". Just a good space for hanging out. Thanks!