Houzz Logo Print
becky

What is your favorite Christmas Movie?

Becky Harris
Год(а)/Лет назад: 11
Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 11
Hey All! Please vote on you favorite Christmas movie. Be sure to add any you love that you don't see here in the Comments. By the way, I'm not sure what happened with some of the pictures, sorry about that!
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
It's a Wonderful Life
A Christmas Story
Love Actually
Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Elf
The Polar Express
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Other (please share titles in the Comments!)

Комментарии: 29

• lizzybethme
    I love ALL Christmas movies!! Some of my favorites not listed are Home Alone, The Santa Claus, The Holiday. Merry Christmas everyone!! :)
  • Becky Harris
    Автор
    Ah darn, I forgot those. thanks for adding to the list!
  • feeny
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 11
    Not sure it counts as a "movie", but I love the BBC video of Dylan Thomas's "A Child's Christmas in Wales" with Denholm Elliot.
  • PRO
    Reico Kitchen & Bath
    Many great choices but have to go with a classic - It's a Wonderful Life! Throw in the "lost ending" skit from SNL done many years ago as well for some comedic balance!
  • rredpenn
    The men (husband/son) in this house dominate the remote. To deal with that, my daughter and I have enjoyed making fun of their "testosterone movies" for years. One we all agree on, though, and that we watch EVERY Christmas together, is "Die Hard"! It is THE Christmas movie for my family! It's easy to laugh at, and quote from, and it has a great Christmas-y soundtrack.
  • charleee
    Home Alone is a good one, I love, love, love that house! Especially the master bedroom, wow.
  • mollythecollie
    Miracle on 34th St. (The older version- 1947) and The Muppets Christmas Carol! We watch these every Christmas.
  • Margaret Phillips
    Miracle on 34th street, a must see at Christmas. Natalie Wood and please not the colorized version. A Christmas Carol I like the oldest and second oldest versions from 40's? I can't think of who is in them.
  • mollythecollie
    Judyg what a wonderful memory. Thanks for sharing
  • Belle La Vue
    Miracle on 34th Street
  • SweetDreen
    We always watch National lampoons christmas vacation every Christmas eve. It's my husbands favorite. It's nice listening to him and the kids laughing.
  • Emily H
    Definitely Elf. :)
  • PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    No question...Charlie Brown.
  • PRO
    Madison Modern Home
    White Christmas! It's a holiday tradition for us. Of course, It's a Wonderful Life can always be found playing on Christmas Eve, too. Rachel says Home Alone!
  • pcmom1
    We always watch Muppet's Christmas Carol and Miracle on 34th St.
  • PRO
    Marin Mosaics
    I agree with rredpenn! Die Hard is my favorite Christmas movie!
  • Chandani
    It's a Wonderful Life...and Love Actually.
  • gendronan
    Elf (just had our first screening of the season tonight) and Love Actually. Will be answering the phone "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" all day tomorrow.
  • Jubi Arriola_Headley
    "Scrooged" with Bill Murray should be on this list...and I'd give "Love Actually" a second vote...
  • darwin56
    x-mas should be celeprated only by the people believing in the Birth of ourLord Jesus Christ. Why would any one celeprate a birth if you dont believe there actualy was or is a birth. Merry Christmas & God Bless you all.
  • PRO
    William Morris Tile
    Well, maybe the spirit of Christmas is more important to some folks than unprovable historic factuality? That said, my favorite is Miracle on 34th Steet.
  • lucyhoneychurch
    The family man with nic cage
  • Emily H
    Oh, that is a fun one, @lucy.
  • Darzy
    Oh yeah Lucy! Forgot about that Family Man - good one! It's a Wonderful Life I voted, but Love Actually brought me to tears! In Love Actually they did a really nice depiction of ALL types of love, including young love and unrequited love. Really good movie.
  • Becky Harris
    Автор
    Oh I love The Family Man! Still kicking myself for forgetting to add "The Holiday" ....
  • PRO
    Anita Roll Murals
    Rudolph and A Christmas Memory with Geraldine Page which is hardly ever on.
  • maeeast
    Miracle on 34th Street (1947, B/W) and DieHard
  • ranchmama
    Home Alone all the way. Enjoyed by every generation in the family.
  • Becky Harris
    Автор
    I never would have thought of Die Hard! But that was at Christmas, wasn't it !?