Houzz Logo Print
mo14

Has any one had experience with the new leather flooring in their home?

mo14
Год(а)/Лет назад: 11
I am building a new home and it has been suggested I go with a new product "Leather Flooring" made by a company call Torlys Smart Floors in Canada. I would like to know if any of the other readers have had it and their thoughts, please

Комментарии: 4

• creeser
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 11
    I haven't but they look interesting. Wanted to post to get updates on what others say. Certainly is beautiful and different.
  • PRO
    EcoDomo
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

We've been manufacturing leather floors for over a decade - and share with you commercial floors which have been installed for 6-7 years and perform well. Our floors are designed to perform ! See attached picture for reference or visit

• PRO
    Cancork Floor Inc.
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

Leather is the ELITE of the ELITE floors. It is beautiful, delicate and can be ruined using the wrong cleaning materials. If someone suggested leather flooring (Torlys is primarily cork but they have successfully branched out into the more exotic floors - with exotic price tags) then you have a bank account AND a lifestyle to suite the floor.

Be prepared for cautious living and expensive/extensive cleaning regimes. Have fun. This thing should come with a maid service. This is an "adults in socks" type of floor.

• PRO
    TORLYS Floors

Hi Mo! Leather floors are a very sophisticated and trend-setting choice. We have some photos of installs over here:

https://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/71091072/thumbs/leather

Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can help you pick a colour!