belinda_jenkins

Tiny kitchen... Help

Belinda Jenkins
Год(а)/Лет назад: 11
How can we redo it for more space

Комментарии: 5

• Jarosław Tomanik
    Basically speaking it's the best configuration possible for this space. There's no other place for fridge this big, and no better place for the sink. If You need more cargo space try to move a cooker to the other side and make more cabinets 60 cm deep and as high as the fride (preferably with an oven bilt in the middle).
  • PRO
    Artistic Design And Remodeling
    Hello Belinda, Not being able to see from farther back; is it a dropped soffit? And is it a two story or single story home? Also, what is the wall on the right separating? These three questions would be needed to be answered in order to give you some additional options. Taking a picture from farther back would help me and measuring the floor to ceiling height could also help to determine if you have a dropped soffit.

Let us know and maybe we can help you further.

Sincerely.
    ADR
  • charleee
    I would want taller cabinets in the area near the stove, and more open shelving left of the sink
  • PRO
    KBDesign
    It might be best to go to a galley style kitchen. That would eliminate the corners and give you much better access into the cabinets. You'll also gain better access into the wall cabinets. The refrigerator and range could be installed on the wall opposite of the sink making a nice work triangle. People sometimes shy away from a galley style but that design is a very efficient space.
  • charleee
    KB, I like galley style kitchens too, much easier to work in and keep clean!.....Bobbi