Комментарии: 9

• PRO
    Carpet One DFW
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
    Thanks for asking,

They are a rustic grade oak floor.
  • Sasha Myers
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 8

@ Makenzie - Do you have experience with this particular floor? We had decided on it and are now revisiting our decision. The small sample I just got looks more like a computer generated printout than real wood. I'd love to get some feedback from anyone who has actually seen this installed.

• PRO
    Judd Builders
    It looks great from 100 yards
  • Sasha Myers

Ouch! Well, that's really good to know. Thankfully we haven't purchased it yet so I'm glad to get feedback.

• PRO
    Macco’s Floor Covering Center
    I know what you mean about it looking like a two-dimensional print and not like actual wood grain and I agree - it does look fake when you're holding a sample a foot or so from your eyes. The fact of the matter is this product IS a laminate floor, meaning it's never going to look as genuine as true wood grain, but it WILL be much more scratch and dent resistant. Also, try examining it up close, then lay it down on the floor, step back, and determine if you still think it looks fake. Ultimately, you need to decide what you want most from your floor, and that should steer you in the right direction. Personally, I remember first seeing the 18"x18" sample from Armstrong and thinking this was hideous and would never sell. Then our company started purchasing it by the pallet and displaying it on a sheet of plywood probably 3'x5' and I fell in love! This type of look is so unique and would have to be custom-milled in order to replicate with actual hardwood.... Meaning veryyy expensive. We stocked both the Old Original and Old Original Dark colors and the Dark seemed to be more popular. As a salesperson, I liked the dark version better too. I had customers who loved it so much they purchased it for walls because they didn't have floor space for it. If all else fails, try checking out several samples of it from different retailers to try and get a bigger picture. I've never seen this product installed on someone's floor, but I hope this helps make the decision a little easier for you!
  • Sasha Myers
    Thanks so much for the feedback! I have a 2nd choice picked out and plan on looking at a much larger section of the laminate before making a decision. Thankfully, our local store ordered a box of it so I'll be able to get a better representation of the floor. Glad to be getting feedback on this one.
  • denica_klein
    Sasha, I have seen this installed in a home my father-in-law just built. I 100% agree that it looks fake. I love the different color variation, but I would never install this because in my opinion it looks cheap.
  • Silvina B. Niccum
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

What's the wall color?