Houzz Logo Print
allan_hume

Need Curtain advice

Ginger Upholsteries
Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
I have victorian house with large bay window in the lounge. I'm having Silk curtains made for this and was asked if I'd like voile/netting either hanging or as a roller blind behind the silk drape.

Any preference as I just wanted them to look nice and vintage. We have a steady flow of people walking by the window but that doesn't really bother me.

Advice please

Комментарии: 3

• PRO
    Gina Moore
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
    If you want it to look vintage, I wouldn't go for sheer rollers as they're contemporary looking. If you're not so bothered about privacy, and don't want to feel hemmed in, but feel you should have something, how about half panels for the lower part of the window? Sheer linen looks great made into flat panels with a slot at the top for a narrow net rod, and a batten sewn into hem to add weight. But you'll still have a bit of a view out of the top half of the window.
    Ginger Upholsteries поблагодарил(а): Gina Moore
  • PRO
    RJ Reynolds Design
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 8

Printed Blinds of all types from Roll Printed Blinds to Venetian Blinds styled by your selves .

RJReynoldsdesign.co.uk

• Russell Reynolds
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 7
    Allan ,
    We can print large Roller Blinds or Roman Blinds to suit your design ideas .
    We can also print curtains if you supply me with some design information you would like .
    rjrd.prints@btinternet.com www.rjreynoldsdesign.co.uk