Houzz Logo Print
onyinyechukwumay

houzzers! , I need help with my wall colors!

onyinyechukwumay
Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
I bought dulux mineral haze 2 for the walls, and mineral haze 3 for the ceilings. when I saw the haze 2 on the color swatch looked really grey, but on the walls I'd a blue gray. My questions are, 1:what do you think?, do the colors look good and blend?, 2:do you think I Should paint the hallways the color of the walls or the ceilings? ,3: and lastly, if it's not too much trouble, my sofas are milk colored, what color of curtains/drapes will be best?, grey or cream?; I'm open to suggestions. pls help, I need to make the decision tommorow. Thanks guys!!

Комментарии: 6

• Brandi Nash Hicks
    I love the color ,play around with lighting to get the color to be true.
  • Brandi Nash Hicks
    The ceiling should be lighter than what is there now,also I think that the area around the light would look great the color of your sofa ,also I would do the same color in the hall as the sofa
  • Erna Steyn
    I would stay with the same colour for all walls as it will make your house flow from one room to the other. Agree with Brandi, keep your ceiling white, always look fresh. Add plain curtains and play around with colours in the cushions and acessories. depends on what colours you love. Try to stay with 3 colours. Maybe use the 2 different hues by painting a acsent wall with one rather than the ceiling.
  • onyinyechukwumay
    Автор
    Thanks so much guys!,You've helped me make a decision,I'll definitely be keeping the curtains plain,and cream.ill keep you posted.
  • onyinyechukwumay
    Автор
    And Brandi I'm looking into the lighting.thanks a lot.