Houzz Logo Print
treefumum

Kitchen help

treefumum
Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
Our building work has taken longer than we thought and now I'm not sure which kitchen to go for.
We are going to use howdens, but don't know whether to go for the Tewkesbury in white or glendevon?
There is quite a difference in price, but wondered if anyone had a preference?
Thanks

Комментарии: 4

• PRO
    Lisa's Kitchen Design Company
    Go for quality on the units and the doors. Make sure the carcass has a solid back, not a ply one. It's also as important that the hinges are top quality as they get all the wear and tear (blum are best). Solid as you can on the doors. Hope this helps
  • Lady Tottington's Poodle
    Have you looked online? So many places to by from now. I don't like that they only sell to builders then they make money by selling it on to you. Dodgy. Who do you go to when it goes rong. Builder or shop?
  • PRO
    Oliver Talbot
    I would strongly agree with Lisa. At Oliver Talbot we have a special range which is very competitive with Howdens prices. The doors are lacquered and made in Italy, the hinges we use are Blum which are german manufactured and the cabinets are made in the UK which are solid back. If you would like any design advice or quotation please get in touch! we deliver throughout the UK. Please email info@oliver-talbot.com or call: 020 3397 9767
  • PRO
    Studio 3 kitchens
    hi treefumum, take a look around your house at existing furniture and look at your own style this will help sway you to decide on either a crisp clean minimal look of Glendevon or a classic family shaker look. remember this is your home and don't be talked into a choice by a salesman.