love the curtains and curtain rods.what are these type of rods called

audreynettey
Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
Estates at Cohasset Elkton · Еще

Комментарии: 11

• PRO
    JEM Personalized Interiors, LLC
    The draperies are exquisite! I also love the pain colors you chose!! Great room and I'd love to move in!
  • megneuhoff
    Mary, can you tell me about the curtains? Is this a French pleat? They do hang so nicely
  • PRO
    Mary Cook
    The draperies are custom and were designed to have a french pleat. Thank you for your interest.
  • traceyprentice
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

Could you please provide the name and color of the fabrics used on both types of the curtains?

• PRO
    Mary Cook

The pattern fabric is Duralee #72051. Suburban Home in Color 15. The sold fabric is from Trend #02685 pattern in color stone. Thank you for your interest.

• branchj

Hi, Where could I order these drapes and what is the length and width of the drapes?

• PRO
    Mary Cook

The drapes are custsom made. The pattern fabric is Duralee #72051. Suburban Home in Color 15. The sold fabric is from Trend #02685 pattern in color stone. Thank you for your interest

• PRO
    Accents
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 6
    Beautiful Window treatments. How are the drapes attached to the rod? I can't see rings. Thanks.
  • jmccormick40
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

There are loops in the fabric that the rod slides through. The finials at each end twist off so you can slide the curtains on the end put the finials back on.

• vcall915
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 3

Mary thank you for taking the time to answer questions and provide details.