Houzz Logo Print
olgalev

Need help to renovate my kitchen

olgalev
Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
I am on dilemma what color and what style will fit my narrow type kitchen. It is 8,25" x 11, 5". I like the wood charlcoal or cherry color but not sure if it is good for my small kitchen.

Комментарии: 7

• hayleydaniels
    What exactly were you planning on doing? What's the budget?
  • PRO
    Floors2Interiors
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
    You would likely be headed the proper direction with a warmer painted style with a subtle glaze to give the cabinets more depth. Charcoal will bring the mood down in tight quarters. You will have more versatility in choosing a more expressive tile in an elongated tile offset pattern as well. Lighting on the top the cabinets will give more depth to the limited area. The lighting selection you will make should tie into your cabinet hardware and if need be, the faucet hardware, you have some work; but it is workable!
  • olgalev
    Автор
    Thank you for your advice. Now I think about making the top cabinets in beige and the bottom in dark brown.
  • olgalev
    Автор
    I am planning to change everything in my outdated kitchen
  • Craig CraigMDesigns
    More pictures of the room next door would help. A drift wood finish wood would be soft and pretty with charcoal wall color, stainless appliances, stainless tiles backsplash, under cabinet lightings. Maybe you can expand the space structurally?
    olgalev поблагодарил(а): Craig CraigMDesigns
  • katinparadise
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 7

Your cabinets are light and clean and lovely. Why not just update the hardware, lighting, countertops, sink and appliances.

olgalev поблагодарил(а): katinparadise