Houzz Logo Print
rahaley1

How do I get pricing?

rahaley1
Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
I want a house similar to Coastal Retreat. House, garage, storage all in one. Living space, 2 bed, 2 bath, open kitchen, dining and living. I would like plans and pricing. :How do I start?
Coastal Retreat · Еще

Комментарии: 6

• PRO
    Mill Creek Custom Homes
    Where will you be building? I can have one of our sales professional's contact you. Thank you.
  • rahaley1
    Автор
    In central Texas near Cedar Hill. Is this a private site? What is your contact to call?
  • PRO
    Post Frame Accessories
    We can supply many of the hardware and accessory components you would need for a building similar to the one above.

From what I can see in the photo, we have the roll up doors and windows as well as some ventilation solutions for the ridge. Our polycarbonate sheeting may be desired if you want a skylight. We also have other products that may be useful depending on what you want to include in the building.

Let us know if you have any questions.
  • rahaley1
    Автор
    I would like to contact someone in your company by phone. May I have a name and number?
  • PRO
    Post Frame Accessories
    Hi Raheley, the easiest and fastest way to get a hold of someone is through email, however, you can call the number listed on our website: http://www.postframeaccessories.com/contact.php

I did not want to put a phone number on this public forum as we might receive calls that are unrelated to what we supply.
  • PRO
    Mill Creek Custom Homes
    our website is www.millcreekhomestexas.com Our sales' contact information is on the website. At this time, we do not build in Central Texas. Thank you!