Houzz Logo Print
ckdifelice

Can you share the length of hardware to allow for 2 door enclosure?

CAROL DIFELICE
Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
Also, any idea who made the door pulls?
Atherton, California Luxury Home by Markay Johnson Construction · Еще

Комментарии: 3

• PRO
    Markay Johnson Construction
    The track extends the span of the doors width, as photographed you can not see all of the track, it extends past the actual doors opening on both sides about 28". For this type of application special hardware is used in place where the doors meets on the track. The pulls are from a local hardware store a hardware sales showroom can assist you in locating them. Please let me know if I can clarify further. Best, Markay Johnson Construction
    CAROL DIFELICE поблагодарил(а): Markay Johnson Construction
  • CAROL DIFELICE
    Автор
    Thanks so much. Did you have the doors made? Can you share the style of them? They are beautiful and I am trying to create a clean line/more formal look since the room opposing this wall is a formal dining room. The room opening is 84" wide and 8' tall - which means I will need 2 - 42" wide doors and standard is 36" I'm learning. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
    Warmest Regards -
  • PRO
    Markay Johnson Construction
    Yes, the doors are custom made. They are a single panel craftsmen style, the insert has a slight bevel. For this look and size you will be best served to have a custom door company assist you in achieving a similar look. If you are looking for a more formal design I would suggest using pocket doors should your space allow. Visit our project:
    Sugar House, Utah Luxury Home by Markay Johnson Construction · Еще
    I am not sure the design style you are looking for but this might help you get a feel for the two different looks. Best, Markay Johnson Construction