Houzz Logo Print
svgas

Which paint color?? Help needed!

G S
Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
I had thought we were set on BM edgecomb Gray for our open concept main floor however I just picked up a sample of our counter tops (caesarstone bianco drift) and am now worried edgecomb Gray is a touch too beige. Another color we liked but worried was too cold was BM albalone, which seems to blend with the counters better. The main area is facing south with lots of windows, any advice on which color would look best?? That's our flooring underneath as well. Thanks!!!!

Комментарии: 11

• potchiemagoodleberry
    if you have to choose between the 2 i'd opt for the darker one. the lighter one may look washed out.
  • G S
    Автор
    I would say they are the same in terms of darkness, one more beige and one more Gray
  • PRO
    Creative Visual Concepts, Kevin Strader
    They each pick up different tones in your counter. They both go. It really boils down to which color in the counter that you want to bring out more. I don't think you can go wrong with either color. My personal opinion is that I like the darker tone paint better as it seems to have a bit more depth to it.
  • ingalilla53
    I like both, but would go with Edgecombe for walls, Abalone for trim - awesome!
  • PRO
    Modo Bath
    Edgecomb Gray is a beautiful color! It looks beautiful next to your countertop sample as well. Good Luck!
  • G S
    Автор
    The first photo is not representing abalone correctly. It is more Gray as shown in the 2nd picture
  • PRO
    S.J. Janis Company, Inc.
    The gray does look good considering the abundance of light in your room.
  • G S
    Автор
    It's official - abalone wins!
  • hbok
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 8

Hi! We are deciding on counters and was wondering if you wouldn't mind posting a pic of what the abalone looks like with the bianco drift? Do you like your bianco drift counters?

• PRO
    Staged4Success
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 8

I would have also chosen Abalone. Would love to see a picture when complete.