Houzz Logo Print
bryanrego12

what color is this? and is this material expensive?

bryanrego12
Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
Everlast Composite Siding · Еще

Комментарии: 4

• PRO
    United Home Experts
    Hi Bryan,

Thank you for your question! This siding is called Everlast Composite Siding and the color we used is Chestnut in the 7" exposure clapboard. In regards to pricing, being a composite siding, Everlast is the in middle of the market for options. Everlast's pricing is comparable with your popular fiber cement brands.

For more clarity in pricing options: vinyl is the least expensive, composites are in the middle of the market and wood is the most expensive option available.

Please feel free to ask any questions about Everlast or any of our other services!

Best regards,
    United Home Experts
  • jimmywer
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
    I was initially excited until I looked at some actual installs of everlast siding. In my opinion, it looks very fake. Each sheet looks identical, almost like looking at the repeating patterns in wood paneling. See next posting which is a picture of an install. I see a wavy horizontal line in each clapboard. Rep says he doesn't see it. It's even more noticeable curbside. This product could be good if they fix the mold.
  • jimmywer
    Everlast Composite Siding · Еще
  • PRO
    United Home Experts
    Hi Jim, I can absolutely see what you mean about there seeming to be some wavy lines in the picture. This probably isn't the best picture because it doesn't do it justice versus seeing it in person, and sometimes (in this case) the distortion of the camera lens actually produces a delinear composition on the product. I can encourage you that the actual product is not so flat as is shown in this particular picture, and the wood grain texture is more defined. I will try to upload a more accurate picture of the product. Thank you!