Houzz Logo Print
emmelinewe

Do you colour code your wardrobe?

Emmeline Westin
Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
I'll tell you a secret... I do! It's easier finding clothes that way and it also looks nicer (that's the OCD part of me speaking). I also organise my wardrobe according to items, shirts come first, skirts next etc.

How do you organise your wardrobe? Do you colour code or do you have another neat system? Or perhaps not a system at all?

Tradd Circle Residence · Еще

Комментарии: 7

• User
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
    Yes, I do, and by items as well. I go as far as to color coordinate by shades of a color.
    Emmeline Westin поблагодарил(а): User
  • PRO
    Kitchen Plus
    I do color coordinate my closet. My shirts go from lightest to darkest and in each color section, I put the shortest sleeve to the longest.
    Emmeline Westin поблагодарил(а): Kitchen Plus
  • blrussell
    Never that organized but since retired have tried a system of sloppy t shirts, dress shirts, casual shirts, dress slacks, jeans etc.
    And that is a help. Color coordinating would probably be a good idea but since I'm not working I'm usually not in a rush to get ready.
    Emmeline Westin поблагодарил(а): blrussell
  • PRO
    DSC DesignWorks
    My system is that things are sorted by types: offices clothes, dresses, coats etc. And then I arrange them by color and by the length of the sleeves.
    Emmeline Westin поблагодарил(а): DSC DesignWorks
  • shars55
    Yes I do.
  • PRO
    Barnhart Gallery
    Последние изменения: Год(а)/Лет назад: 9
    First by category and hanging length -- long dresses together, shorter next so that something can slide under those, etc. -- then colorized within each sub-category.