Houzz Logo Print
karolineshouse

Looking for a similar pendant

karolineshouse
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7
I am looking for a natural timber pendant like the one in the picture (7th down, or 3rd up to the right of Sasa). Any suggestions? I believe it's called Jika but the company no longer stock it in natural.
TIA.

Комментарии: 6

• Tribbletrouble44152k7 Trek

Are you prepared to accept something similar?

• karolineshouse
    Автор
    Depends
  • karolineshouse
    Автор
    Sorry, for some reason my whole message didn't copy. It depends, sometimes I fell I'll never find the right pendant!
  • karolineshouse
    Автор
    Reno4u thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to look into this for me and come up with some ideas. I am familiar with a couple of these, my husband doesn't want an exposed bulb though. I do like the shape of the first two. I haven't seen the last one, I'll look at it more closely. Thanks again for your time. I love how this site puts people in contact with designers and products. :)
  • Matt Smith
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

I have found that if you are looking for pendants that are similar to that then you can find some of those kind of lights at www.lightingstyle.com.au. They have a wide range of interior and outdoor lighting. They have a nice variety of wooden and metal pendants for a really reasonable price and a really efficient delivery service.