Houzz Logo Print
antionette_wagenaar

Kitchen Design & Layout

antionette_wagenaar
Год(а)/Лет назад: 7
I cant decide on my kitchen layout! I have a last chance to make changes at pre-start for our build and would like your opinion.
1. I am installing 2 x 600 Ovens. Should I go with oven stack or ovens side by side under counter below the stove-top or off-centre??
2. I opted for two tone laminex finish. Silk white and natural walnut horizontal grain cabinet doors. Should I do the white to the bottom and walnut to overheads or other way around? With walnut kickback to island bench.
The kitchen / living is open plan and the floors are natural exposed polished concrete. I have selected bench-top in essastone pure cloud with white on float glass splash back. (Reflects green tint)
I am going for a contemporary, industrial look and like clean lines.
3. How practical is a splash-back (mid-height) fixed window above the sink in the scullery? It is north facing. Should I leave out the o/heads and do a large window with sill rather for better light? I have storage in WIP?

This is asking a lot! Having to make so many choices is overwhelming and as some choices are structural it cant change later!

Would really appreciate your professional advice!

Комментарии: 4