Houzz Logo Print
julesco

One other question: Which Belgard paver/color combo did you use? This pool/deck is simply beautiful:)

julesco
Год(а)/Лет назад: 11
Castino Pool · Еще

Комментарии: 3

• PRO
    MH3 Design Group
    Thank you for your questions. The pool deck material is Belgard, Mega-bergerac and the colors are a custom blend of their Ardennes Grey (65%) and Lannon (35%).
  • julesco
    Автор
    We live in SC and the Lannon is not offered here. We are considering the Mega Lafitt. Any suggestions as to which colors in it would yield a similar outcome? Thanks again.
  • PRO
    MH3 Design Group
    I spoke to my Belgard rep. In the South Carolina area, you could try the Fossil Beige as a replacement for the Lannon. It will actually have some more color tone to it as well. He didn't think the supplier in SC (Adams Products) could get the Mega-Lafitt but he was going to check again. He thought you could get it out of the Georgia Masonry Supplier potentially. If you went with the Mega-Lafitt, I would go with the Belgian Stone Blend (although this might have just a bit more brown hues in it then the Ardennas Grey and Lannon or Fossil Beige). FYI...I have used both material on a pool deck and love Belgard but I lean more towards the Mega-Bergerac because the slight tumbling takes the edge off the pavers causing a slightly better feel under foot on pool decks. I wouldn't hesitate to use either though since they are both great products. Let me know if I can help in anyway. Mark