Houzz Logo Print
kylieroberts3

Wood look floor tiles

Kylie
Год(а)/Лет назад: 8
Has anyone used them that would recommend them please? Do they look like real wood? As they are a new product, does the surface wear or change colour? I am preparing for a large reno and love the wood look but I have lots of parties and the floor gets a lot of traffic. Can I put heating underneath?
Contemporary Wall & Floor Tiles · Еще

Комментарии: 8

• Lindel
    We have them in our bathroom and just love them! The underfloor heating is a real bonus, especially down here in Tassie.

Ours are similar to a lime wash look and I love how the grout lines between them are limited (good for keeping clean).

As a major traffic area in the house, they are holding up well. I would recommend....although at $120/m it would be kind of expensive.
  • Kylie
    Автор

Thank you. Your bathroom looks beautiful. This is exactly the look I am aiming for. How long have you had them? I am guessing the colour doesn't fade?

• Lindel
    we are pretty happy with it! almost 2 years old and no dramas at all. no fading...doubt that happens to tiles anyway. they feel great underfoot...go for it!
    Kylie поблагодарил(а): Lindel
  • Kylie
    Автор

Thanks Lindel. I think I'll do it.

• Kylie
    Автор

Thank you Charlie. I think I'll do them. I haven't heard anything negative from anyone yet.

• myra_book
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

I know this is an old post, but was just wondering if anyone have used these tiles up stairs? I was considering using wood look tiles upstairs in lounge room, down the stairs to the down stairs area which includes the dining room, kitchen and laundry... Id really value anyone's thoughts... and also if you have them in a large area, does the sound bounce around/reverberate badly? cheers!

• Kylie
    Автор
    Год(а)/Лет назад: 6

Hi Myra. In the end I went for engineered wood instead of the wood look tiles. My reasons: softer underfoot, warmer, not slippery, tiles are a pain to remove in the future. Personal choice.